Deferred Action Visas (Dreamers)
Deferred Action is available since June 15th, 2012, for those who came to the U.S. as children and meet several requirements. Deferred Action is discretionary and, once granted, it has to be renewed every two years.Â Even though it does not grant any lawful status, it allows all recipients eligibility to work legally in the U.S.
If you are 15 years old or older, came to the U.S. before your 16th birthday, have a high school diploma, GED or are currently in school, have resided continuously in the U.S. since June 15th, 2007, were here by June 15th, 2012, were not 31 years old by June 15th, 2012, and have not been convicted of any felonies, you may qualify for deferred action.
Please give us a call at (949) 540-6704 or go to our Contact Form.
If you or someone you know is need of immigration law services, please do not hesitate to call Garg & Associates at 281-362-2865 for a consultation today or use our Contact Form.
- Business Immigration Matters
- Travel/Visitor Visas B1 and B-2
- Investors/Treaty Visas E1, E2 and E-3
- Immigrant Worker Petitions, EB-5
- Student Visas F-1 and M-1
- Temporary/Specialty Worker Visas H1-B
- Cultural Exchange Visas J-1
- Fiance /Marriage Visas K-1 and K-3
- Intra-company Transfer Visas L-1 A & B
- Extraordinary Ability Visas O-1
- Religious Worker Visas R-1
- Labor Certification
- Naturalization/US Citizenship
- Renewal/Replacement of Documents
- Deferred Action/Dreamers
- Removal/Deportation, TPS, Asylum
- Consular Processing (outside USA)
OUR CORE PRINCIPLES
Commitment to our clients
- Courteous Care